ITSM Process Implementation Specialist (Contract)
FlexITy service management processes are defined and implemented based on ITIL, using workflows, and swim-lane diagrams, and other tools that tie into all sections of the organization. You will need to ensure that all processes are clearly defined and followed, and are accessible for audit purposes.
- Review existing documentation/processes and build a searchable repository to organize them
- Manage and own all processes/procedures and present to the various teams for execution
- Use ITIL best practices, build, and update any new and existing documentation
- Using swim-lane diagrams, build a visual representation of all process flows
- Develop business and technology policies, procedures, and document templates
- Look for innovative ways to improve documentation, documentation templates, and documentation processes
- Ability to work independently and tie all moving parts into writing and presentations, ensuring the correctness and completeness of our services from pre-sales to post-sales
- Create, streamline, and maintain document libraries for internal and external solution delivery and support, including templates, process user guides, and administrator guides
- Conduct research and provide advice regarding the collection, availability, security, and suitability of data
MANDATORY BUSINESS SKILLS REQUIRED
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a business or a relevant field
- At least five (5) years of experience in the IT industry, working with processes and procedures
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proactive, mature work approach, requiring minimal guidance
- Can demonstrate solid decision-making in a multi-task, deadline-oriented environment
- Proven track record in business process improvement, change execution and management
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated training ability and presentation skills in front of large crowds
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) and MS SharePoint
- ITIL certification is a must, with strong service management knowledge and experience
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) Certification is nice to have
- Working knowledge of the PMI methodology, processes, and tools
We thank all applicants for their interest in FlexITy Solutions. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
FlexITy Solutions offers an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive base salary, recognition of your accomplishments, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Job Type: Contract
Required Education: Post-Secondary Degree or diploma in a business or a relevant field
Required Experience: Five (5) years of experience in the IT industry working directly with process and procedures
Required Language: Clear English; French is nice-to-have
Please contact email@example.com with a copy of your résumé.