Solution Integrator (Voice)
Solution Integrators (SI’s) are responsible for the deployment and integration of Infrastructure Solutions in enterprise environments. SI’s will work from a Statement of Work (SoW), as provided by a Solution Architect, to configure and install Network and Unified Communications solutions for FlexITy® customers.
- Work from Statement of Work (SoW), as provided by Solution Architect, to configure and install network and Unified Communications solutions for FlexITy customers Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Configure and install Network Equipment and Unified Communications (UC)
- Applications as defined in SoW’s provided by FlexITy UC Solution Architects.
- Work with UC Project Manager to ensure complete customer project delivery with high customer satisfaction.
- Provide post cutover support to customers.
- Train administrator and end user customers on solutions deployed.
- Complete training as required by FlexITy?
- Maintain certifications as required by FlexITy
- Design and build customer Proof of Concepts (PoC’s)
- General Lab setup, teardown and maintenance.
- Provide 3rd level support to FlexITy TAC engineers as required.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Provide assistance to Managed Services and FlexTEL as required.
- College/University Degree in Communications / Information Technology or relevant industry experience
- Functional knowledge of Cisco CUCM, CUC, UCCX, IM & Presence, Jabber, WebEx, Prime
- Functional knowledge of Computer Telephony Integration – CTI, Interactive Voice Response
- Functional knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure and structured cable design
- Fundamental knowledge of circuits and IP networking to effectively troubleshoot connectivity
- Ability to speak in a clear and concise manner to a wide range of end users is required
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn and master new technology quickly and improve personal performance through continual self-study
- A sense of urgency to complete tasks and assignments
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Effectively uses empathy in interactions with others.
- Possession of a Cisco Certificate of any discipline would be a major asset, specifically: CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE.
Click here to submit your resume.